Samstag, 4. Februar 2012

Time

In April 2012, my apprenticeship for fashiondesign at the "Akademie-JAK" in Hamburg will start. I am waiting for it impatiently... so I will use the time for a little review (and a lot of pictures) of the fashionshow from my school.
It was last year on the 2nd November.

Luckily, I was able to buy a ticket... it was totally sold out when I arrived at "Uebel und Gefaehrlich".
(Thanks, to the lovely Lady <3)

I am sorry for the blurry pictures, the place was dark and my camera is not the best...







Looks like a raven :)



This Collection was named "Alcatraz"

I liked this Collection




Pretty amazing

Damn I want the pants! They look so comfortable!


As you can see, I also liked this collection. It was pretty cool with all those leather belts.
The last and most amazing collection. 3 Outfits and every Outfit was breathtaking!

After this fashion-show, I was able to pass the test from JAK in the end of November 2011.
I started it with the "I WANT IT!" feeling and yes... I think I was really really lucky.
The last months I practiced to make self portraits, to draw hands and stuff like that.
Luckily the exam was like "You are holding a mirror in your hand, draw your hand and your selfportrait"
(Seriously, while reading the task, I smiled like crazy...)

Now, the time is still moving too slow in my opinion...
That's all for today.

Thanks for reading!

Kommentare:

  1. Das Model auf dem dritten Bild von unten ist in meiner Klasse. Sehr nice

    AntwortenLöschen