Mittwoch, 25. Juli 2012

Vacation Part 2

I also went shopping the last time, during my vacation.
Here are some things I've bought

It's very funny how other people look at your legs... XD

I love this one so much, finally I have it!

A studded necklace from H&M

Violet butterflies!!!
Finally I had the chance to buy some violet butterflies at a store. I was looking for them for ages. Now I have some matching butterflies for my Midsummer Nights Dream Skirt in violet. Now I need some navy Pumps... <3

And I wanted to show you a small preview of the project I am working at the moment.

very very small preview... :DDD

It will be a fotoshooting with some musicians.
And I can' wait for it. But now I will go out and swim.
It's very hot here and I need something to refresh myself ~ <3
(and after that I will sew again. Maybe you can join me during my sewing time at: http://dunkelsuess.mainchat.de/ I think I will be there in the evening)

Kommentare:

  1. Die Skelett-Strumpfhosen sind wirklich hübsch, ich habe sie noch nie in ganz Schwarz gesehen, sondern meistens nur Weiß auf Schwarz- persönlich gefällt mir die ganz schwarze Variante besser, da sie dezenter ist :) Die Nieten-Kette von H&M sieht auch toll aus, ebenso wie die kleine Projekt-Vorschau. Ich bin gespannt, was das fertige Produkt sein wird!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Das Projekt sieht ja schon interessant aus, bin gespannt :3
    Ah, ah, ich habe dich getagt und würde mich freuen, wenn du Zeit finden könntest <3
    http://aristocratic-rose.blogspot.de/2012/08/tag-post.html

    AntwortenLöschen