Donnerstag, 2. August 2012

Tag Posting!

Got Tagged from Aristocratic Rose !

Here are the Rules:
1. Each person must post 11 random facts about themselves
2. Answer 11 questions the tagger has given you and give 11 questions for the people you tagged
3. Choose 11 people and link them to your post
4. Tell them you've tagged them.
 I don't want to make some questions and tag others. :D

My facts:
1. I am a fashiondesign Student in Hamburg.
2. I moved the last weekend to an other town.
3. I love to make cupcakes! (A Posting about this will follow the next days)
4. I am collecting parasols and tights.
5. I have rainbow hair! :D
6. My Fabric-Box is really huge and there are too much fabrics in it, that I have to put the other fabrics in a  shelve...
7. I love the ferris wheel! :D
8. I want to visit London.
9. At the moment I am too lazy to go shopping... (wtf?) But I need new shoes and some new clothes. Aaaahhhrg!
10. I have no time for nothing.. too much to do @_@...
11. I have two huge beds in my new home. Haha <3


Arisocratic Rose's Questions with my answers:
1. Since when do you wear Lolita?
I think the beginning was around 2006~ 
2. What's you favourite colour in Lolita?
At the moment I prefer dark colours. 
3. Who is your inspiration for your fashion?
I have no specific inspiration.  
4. Which styles do you wear?
Punk, Gothic, Casual, Classic 
5. What was your first Item in Lolita?
A Choker from P-I-N-K-Y and a parasol from BTSSB. 
6. If you could give yourself a new name, which one would it be?
I really like my first name. ;) There is no need for a new name.
 7. Where would you like to live the most?
At the moment I am very happy with hamburg.
 8. Do you believe in apocalypse 2012?
No.
9. Do you do New Year's pledges? Can you realize them?
I don't make something like that. 
10. To be honest and just between you and me *caughs* Have you ever posted a Secret?
Yes, but not a personal attack.
 11. For others it is "Sex, Drugs & Rock'n'Roll". What is it for you?
"You only live once" - That means that you should spent your live like you want it. Not like others are excepting it of you. Make your dreams come true and never regret any decision you made. It's a part of your live and every wrong decision is a good experience for the next time. :)

1 Kommentar: