Dienstag, 29. Januar 2013

Small things

The last weeks I was completely destroyed... I had a wisdomteeth extraction x_x 
(God, I am so happy that I'll never have to do this again!)

The last days, after I felt better, I made some small things.
Accessoiries and a chiffonskirt <3

Spike Bracelet

Rose & Stud Choker

Chiffon Stripes Skirt

Black Eye-Bows


Oh, and I just wanted to show you a super awesome necklace.
(I am sorry, I normally don't want to make a lot of "Things I've bought"  but this necklace is freaking adorable!)


I will make a matching dress to this necklace, but at the moment I am not sure if it should be a onepiece or a jumperskirt...

That's it for today.
I hope I will be able to do a lot of more things in the next time <3

Kommentare:

  1. Der Rose & Stud Choker ist wundervoll!^^

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Wo kriegst du denn deine Augen her?
    Ich find ü´berall immer nur 2er packs für zuviel & das doppelte an Versand :/

    Ansonsten bin ich gespannt für was du dich entscheidest, ob JSK oder OP :)

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Wie viele brauchst du denn?
      Ich könnte dir ja welche mitbestellen :)

      Jaaa... ich muss mal demnächst ein paar Skizzen machen >w<
      Aber momentan hab ich noch zu viel andere Dinge um die Ohren ;-;

      Löschen