Dienstag, 19. März 2013

Alice JSK and my outfit today~

During my vacation, I tried my best to relax and also I made some patterns.
Finally I spent some time, in sewing a new JSK for myself.

At the moment I am totally in love with pastel colours

I love this print <3

Finally I have a matching dress, to all my cardsuit jewelry!
The belt is detachable and it's also possible to wear the dress, without it ^_^

As always, I am hoping for more time to sew during the next semester.


Today I wore lolita :3
I dreamt of this outfit some days ago, so I had to put it on.


It's a navy x cream x black combination. (the tights are navy too!)
Do you like it? ^_^

Unfortunately the weather was not very nice, so I had to take some pictures, after I arrived at home.
 (and it was too dark T^T)

 It felt so good, to wear lolita again <3





Kommentare:

  1. Wow, das Kleid sieht aus wie von Baby oder so!! ^^

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Muss ich auch sagen, das Kleid ist wunderschön<3

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Wundertolle Kombi, creme und blau ist toll zusammen (wenn auch ungewöhnlich).
    Ich freu mich schon so auf nächste Woche, ab da kann ich auch endlich wieder Loli tragen! ^^

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Dankeschön ^__^
      Ich hoffe ja so sehr auf den Frühling... Es ist sehr schwierig Lolita zu tragen, wenn vor der Uni cm-dick Eis liegt *_*

      Löschen
  4. Das Kleid ist wunderschön *_*

    Dei Outfit ist auch echt toll~ <3

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Navy with cream looks really pretty! :D And your Alice dress is gorgeous!

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Thank you so much for your lovely comment^___^

      Löschen