Montag, 4. März 2013

I love lolita fashion!

The last weeks I was thinking about, what I like about fashion in general, which parts I prefer and what I want to wear in future.

First, I was thinking of switching to more punk-styled clothes, more like visualkei or something like this. 
(My boyfriend would be very happy about that, because he really appreciates this style) 

But after trying it out (it was more a bad attempt... xD) ,
I decided, that I will stay with my beloved lolita fashion.
(I'll also wear the other styles too, or will give them a try ;)) 

One of the things I really really love about lolita, are the round shoes.


Aren't they great? 
They look so cute and so comfortable!!
Also I am deeply in love with over the knee (OTK) socks and the poofy skirt.


My plan for the future - 
Make more nice, pretty and cool clothes.  
(Hopefully with the fabric at my place... it's getting more and more x_x I can already stack them up... *cough* Or wrap the whole world with them...)

Kommentare:

  1. Die Schuhe sind ein Traum *_*
    Ich würde auch nicht auf Lolita verzichten wollen, aber genauso brauch ich meine VK/Punk/Goth Klamotten^^ Teilweise kann man die Sachen ja auch toll mixen (deine Schuhe von gestern z.b. wären der Hammer zu einem Tartankleid..).

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Ja natürlich. In meinem Kleiderschrank leben ja auch unterschiedliche Stile und auf alle will ich keinesfalls verzichten.

      Ich liebe auch Punk-Lolita. Das ist ja (hoffentlich erschlägt mich nun keiner) eine schöne Verbindung von beiden Sachen :)

      Löschen