Samstag, 9. März 2013

Shooting :3

We made some pictures on a sunny day and I wanted to share them ^_^

This time I tried to dress up a little more as usually and I hope you like it.

Baby, I am shining bright~ :D

Portrait



It was so bright that day! Momo made these pictures.
As you can see, I am wearing my beloved "paris sweets" JSK, which I made some time ago.
^__^

Oh! And I made some pictures of Momo too!



Sadly we are not the best photographers (not the best skills and equip ;_;) ... but we had a lot of fun ^__^

Kommentare:

  1. Wow, you look so different with that wig! But it suits you well and your dress is lovely, too :)

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. The first time, I was not sure, if it will suit me. But after trying it out, I really like it ^__^

      Thank you very much! :)

      Löschen
  2. Mit der Perücke siehst du so anders aus, aber sie steht dir! Die Fotos sind hübsch, auch die von deinem Freund :)

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Vielen lieben Dank!
      (auch von meinem Freund :3)

      Löschen