Mittwoch, 3. April 2013

Musical tartan skirt and a gift

Wheeee... I have a cold (-、-)
I think I caught it during the shooting we had, last saturday. 
(The pictures of the shooting will follow on an other day~) 

But on sunday, I used some time to make a new skirt for myself.
(During Sunday, I felt good... bad cold, go away!  (¬、¬)  )

Musical-Note Lace on the hem <3

This blouse is waiting for a coordinate, since a looong long time ago.
It's not 100% the matching shade, but with a white shirt underneath it looks brighter.  (*´・v・)

At the moment I am not sure, if I should combine it with white, or black stockings/OTKs... 
I would like to wear a black beret with white roses or ribbons on it! (。’▽’。)♡


On tuesday, I received a lovely gift from my beloved Mio <3


 A houseshaped-bag and two very adorable printed leggins!

(I am curious if I am able to combine them with the busy-print-fabric I bought some weeks/months ago at the stoffmarkt)

Thank you so much my dear!  (●♡∀♡)


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen