Sonntag, 2. Juni 2013

My first resin pendant and trousers!

Hello everyone! <3

Some weeks ago I fell in love with resin jewelry.
Lately I tried to do something out of it. 

This is my first try. Unfortunately, there are too much bubbles inside of it.
(but sometimes I like them... they look like pearls  。◕‿◕。)


But I won't give up!
(I will do more of them, until it's perfect!)
o(´^`)o
What do you think about resin-pendants and jewelry? 


Also we are sewing trousers in the fashion academy. 
I wanted to practice a little bit more, so I made a pattern for baggy-pants and finished them (/•ิ_•ิ)/

They are made out of black/blue denim, leopard fabric and golden eyelets.
My inspiration - Visual Kei Fashion~


Detail


There is a small pocket for a pick - because the trousers are for my boyfriend and he plays the guitar 
☆ミ(o*・ω・)ノ


That's it for today!
Thanks for reading (´ー`)ノ

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen