Mittwoch, 17. Juli 2013

Lolita and Kittyhat

Hello my lovelies

Today I wanted to share my latest outfits
(*^ワ^*)

Last week we took some photos near the marshland.
We weren't able to go closer, because there are so much horseflies and they nearly ate us (>д<)

But we will visit this place again, when it's too cold for them!


Outfit:
Cardigan: Camelie Fiolere (Li-Paro)
JSK: Camelie Fiolere (Li-Paro)
Necklace: Li-Paro 
Parasol:  Btssb
Shoes: Bodyline


We also took some pictures from my shopping-outfit from monday.
It was hot & cold... but I was able to wear my new kittyhat. 
Oh believe me, I love it so so much!  (๑・ω-)~♥”



And without my jacket


Outfit:
Hat: Offbrand
Jacket: Camelie Fiolere (Li-Paro)
JSK:  Putumayo
Skirt:Bodyline
Shoes: Offbrand - modified

I hope you like my outfits and I wish you a super lovely day!
Thanks for reading 
(○゜ε^○)

Kommentare: