Donnerstag, 25. Juli 2013

Holiday shopping!

This time we went out to visit my hometown.
It was very nice and I was able to visit friends <3

I will post some pictures of my hometown later~

During our trip we visited Frankfurt am Main.
It was very very hot... (43 celsius...) so I didn't made outfit photos, sorry!  m(_ _)m

Here are the nice items I bought in ffm!


Finally I have something from "Sentimental Circus" and a new lolita sewing book.
I am able to do patterns by myself, but sometimes I am to lazy for it (=;ェ;=)

After our short trip we went back home. 
And this nice stuff was waiting for me 



My replacement circle lenses from pinky-paradise, my new fabric for some of my latest drafts and Innocent World Mucha tights! Thanks to Anna who helped me get them  (☆^ー^☆)

Thanks a lot for reading!
o(^▽^)o


Kommentare: