Montag, 12. August 2013

Byebye Holiday!

I have to delay my piece of the menswear collektion for this posting

So today was the last day of holiday...
Somehow it's sad. It felt like a looong weekend. Which wasn't long enough, to be honest (´A`。)

I used the time to take a look at all of my fabrics. And I was very surprised HOW MANY fabrics are stored in my room xD 

Sorry for the wonky picture, but I was standing on a chair with my arms at the very top... xD 

I was wondering why my To-Do list is growing everyday... because I keep buying fabrics ^^" 
They are so much... I really need to use them all. 
This are all the fabrics, I collected since 5 years? I am not sure.

The next weeks, I will try to sew at least one small thing out of this fabrics.  
That will be the challenge for the next time!

Go in and wiiiin~ °˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖°  

1 Kommentar: