Montag, 19. August 2013

Glossybox Sun Kissed

So today I am writing something about my first Glossybox.
It's a box with five surprise luxury beauty products.

The topic of this month was - SUN KISSED


I really love the small pale-pink box <3
And also the products are very nice! 


Products: 
BEBE  face moisturizer (for sensitive skin) - It smells great. I am curious if my skin is okay with this cream...
BIOTURM body butter (moringa) - Smells also great and makes a super soft skin <3
JELLY PONG PONG 2-in-1 eyeliner & shadow - I wanted to buy something like this next month. Lucky! The colour is very full and you can blend it easily
KORRES white tea fluid gel cleanser - not tested yet, sounds also interesting
KRYOLAN glamour glow - a very nice colour!


I am satisfied with my first box and I am sure I will order the next one too <3
(the small pink box and how the items are packaged... <3 I love it ^o^)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen