Sonntag, 15. September 2013

Cookie Coord

The next time I am trying to improve my coord-skills. 
I am wearing lolita-fashion since 2006, but I have the feeling, that I don't have enough lolita-related clothes to wear it properly...  o(´^`)o
(Maybe it's just a natural need as a woman... (・・。)ゞ )


Today I wanted to share my first coord with my cookie print dress:


Finally I own some nice matching ribbons for this dress.
I am thinking of wearing my caramel-coloured wig, or wearing my natural dark hair with some nice curls or waves... 
What do you think about it?  
(Also I don't even know if this is Sweet Lolita or Classic?! Heeelp  ヽ(;▽;)ノ )

Kommentare:

  1. Dunkle Haare mit Wellen, du brauchst nen Kontrast zur dunklen Tasche, caramel-farbend haste schon überall auf dem Kleid.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Little late but: Super cute! I love the print and the overall design of the JSK. It's exactly the right balance between classy and cute without being too bold in the colours.
    Nonetheless, with the red accents you are setting in this coordinate, it's attention-drawing but still very nice to look at. I love the combination of the print with the tiny Eiffel towers and the beret as well as the french colour scheme of the ribbon. So lovely!
    I would stick to natural dark waves or a side ponytail/braid. I think a french braid going to the side would look very nice in this coorinate!

    Greetings,
    Ty

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Thank you for your lovely comment!
      I am so sorry for replying so late, but I had too much to do the last weeks!
      Thank you for your hair-suggestion <3

      Löschen
  3. Echt schönen Blog hast du! Hast eine neue Followerin ;)
    Freue mich,wenn du zurück folgst

    LG www.dilesbeauty.blogspot.de

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Vielen Dank fürs Followen ^_^ Es freut mich, dass er dir gefällt!

      Löschen
  4. Wow, this is super cute~ I'm loving how you made it super french~

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Thank you so much Kim!
      I am happy that you like it ^_^

      Löschen