Donnerstag, 17. Oktober 2013

Innocent World Teaparty

Last weekend I visited Vienna and the Innocent World teaparty.
We arrived on friday and stayed 3 days.  
(The evening before I was nearly killed from a bad headache... I am not used with travelling by air)

Our hotel was great and all the people in Vienna are caring for each other. 
(Even using the public transport was great, while wearing lolita)

All the lolitas at the teaparty looked so pretty and also the photographers were dressed nice.
I was really impressed, from the location and all the frills that filled up that place! 
It was a very great planned event!
(That might be the reason, why I am not able to express HOW amazing the event was! )

Here are some pictures

Fooood <3
 It was also possible to order tea, but I missed the chance! >.< 

Shopping time
IW also held a small fashion show!
They have chosen their models very good. 
Their outfits suited them perfectly!

Pretty pretty

At the entrance we received a lovely goodie-bag.
It was filled with a lot of awesome items!
I also won a dress at the raffle and it fits very nicely.
(I have some problems with this gigantic collar... so I have to adjust it a little bit ^ . ^)

Everything is from the goodie-bag (exept the cream OTK and card OTK)
 This was my teaparty outfit!

Thanks to ME photography !  

Headpiece: Handmade 
JSK: Handmade
Blouse: Handmade
Skirt: Handmade
Tights: Innocent World 
Shoes: Primark
Shoeclips: Handmade

So, I think, that's it for today.
I am sorry for this confused and short posting about vienna, but I have to admit - I fell in love with vienna and I really want to come back!  
(and I also have to admit, that I've been working the last nights on a new print... I hope it will turn out, like I wanted it to be...)

Thanks for the great time with everyone and I hope to meet you again!

Kommentare:

  1. Schöne Fotos! Die Tea Party scheint wirklich ein wunderbares Event gewesen zu sein- auch wenn ich zurzeit keine Lolita-Klamotten trage, wäre ich gerne dabei gewesen. Es war sicher eine wunderbare Erfahrung!

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Vielen Dank!
      Ja es war eine echt wundervolle Erfahrung :)
      Ich bin wirklich froh nach so langer Zeit immer noch Lolita zu tragen und das Event hat die Flamme nochmals neu entfacht <3

      Löschen
  2. das kleid ist sehr toll! *^*
    schönes outfit <3 ~~

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. btw. ne frage, wie hast du mit der gerafft gemacht? entweder mit der gummiband oder gekräuselt? xD

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. wow das zu lesen ist so schön! ich freu mich dass es dir gefallen hat! wir hatten ja nicht wirklich zeit zu plaudern, aber es wird ja net das letzte mal gewesen sein ;)

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Es war eine tolle Veranstaltung! Ein großes Kompliment an euch!

      Wir sind jetzt schon am planen, wann wir wieder zurück nach Wien kommen ;)

      Löschen