Sonntag, 6. Oktober 2013

Testing things~


Today I had some time, to try out my new lockshop-wig.  
(I received it, one week after I ordered it - super quick!)

I was a bit afraid, that the colour might look stupid on me, but somehow I like it.
After I cut the bangs I tried them on

Pictures

Chuuu <3
The hairstyle is super amazing! I never had hairs like that and I am totally in love with it.
I think the bump has to be "rebumped" but that's so problem, since lockshop also gave nice instructions at their webpage ^_^

I am thinking of wearing it with some of my lolita outfits <3
What do you think about it?

Kommentare:

  1. Sieht echt sehr nidelich aus, steht dir auch ausgezeichnet ^^
    Bin schon auf die Co-Ords mit der Perü gespannt :3

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Vielen Dank!
      Ich bin auch schon gespannt, hoffentlich wird es nicht allzu schwer >.<

      Löschen