Sonntag, 3. November 2013

Classic Lolita Outfit

Hello!

The next weeks will be very busy, so I decided to wear lolita 
(okay, it's from last week but I wanted to share it with you >.<) <3
I am not sure, if I will be able to post in the next time, since I need to sew a lot of new things and also I need to do stuff for my academy :D 
On wednesday I am going to take some extra lessons for fashion illustration! wheee!
That means, I have some time to work on prints for tights! <3 

So here are my latest outfit pictures
I hope you like them (*´・v・)



I liked the small house <3
Outfit:
JSK & Necklace: Handmade (Li-Paro)
Blouse & Tights: Offbrand
Shoes: Antaina
Wig: Lockshop
 
Finally I was able to wear this JSK. It was waiting for years

I will do my best to show you my newest sewing works soon & also to wear them as soon as possible 
(°∀°)b
(Already finished a blouse, which you can see on Li-Paro!)

Kommentare:

  1. Du siehst wirklich hübsch aus! Ich mag das Dunkelrot sehr :)

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Vielen Dank!
      Ich bin auch total vernarrt in diese Farbe... Werde mir wohl demnächst auch noch einen Rock in der Farbe machen. :)

      Löschen