Sonntag, 10. November 2013

Sewing Post November

Phew! 
It was a hard week and there are a lot of more hard weeks, waiting for me!  (•̀ᴗ•́)و ̑̑
My next plans are - stuffs for the fashion academy, sewing new clothes, do some nice fashion illustrations and also to do some nice prints for tights and fabrics! 
But I think for the prints I need a littlebit more time.

I finished some clothes and I wanted to show them today (*´・v・)

A simple skirt for casual days~

And I also found some time, to try a new pattern.
This is the prototype
Ribbon & pintucks <3

 Since it's getting colder, I am also doing some nice warm wool cardigans. ᒄ₍⁽ˆ⁰ˆ⁾₎ᒃ♪♬

The first one is dark-green!
The next are following soon. 
I like autumn & winter very much, but they are also soooo cold! 
(I also need to finish a coat for me and my boyfriend during the next months. ( ಠ ಠ ) )

Have a lovely week and thank you so much for reading (★^O^★)

Kommentare:

  1. Tolle Sachen!
    Ich liebe den Cardigan <3

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Vielen Dank!
      Ich freue mich auch schon richtig den Cardigan anziehen zu können >w<

      Löschen
  2. I am amazed at your sewing skills! Where do you buy your fabric?

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Thank you very much for your comment!
      I am buying fabric from local fabric stores or fabric markets :)

      Löschen