Sonntag, 15. Dezember 2013

Sewing Post December

Only 3 days until my vacation starts!
(actually they start after wednesday, but I going to take an extra day, because I have the chance to use some knitting machines at the fashion academy (*‿*✿) )

I made two dresses the last weeks.
Unfortunately my sewing machine needed a break.. That means "she" had to visit the sewing machine doctor ((o(;△;)o)) come baaaack I miss youuuuuuuuuu~
It's a weird feeling to have all the fabrics but not my machine at home. 

 So this is dress #1


I wanted to make a simple dress for my lazy days  (*≧▽≦)
The fabric is very soft, light and soo comfortable!

But I also made an onepiece!


look at the lace <3 moon and stars <3
It's a very bright white. I never thought that I'll ever use that fabric. 
But now I am very happy that I kept this fabric for so long! (around 4 years?!)

I also found some cute moon earrings at a local store!
Now I can start to do a nice "moon" outfit <3

Kommentare: