Mittwoch, 1. Januar 2014

Happy New Year

Hello everyone!
I wish you a happy new year! 〜(^∇^〜)

How did you spent your last evening of 2013?

This year, I didn't wanted to visit a big party. The busy holidays made me a little bit lazy ヾ(´・ ・`。)ノ”
But it was great too, since we visited the planetarium and listened to Queen O(≧▽≦)O

AAAAAND!

Finally I found a place where I can take some photos of my daily outfits!
I started with it, yesterday ...
(๑•́ ω •̀๑)

This is my outfit 
(I took off the wig later, since it was a too warm!)
Sorry for the blurry picture


And this snapshot is one of my favorites <3


At the moment I am waiting for a bigger standing mirror.
It's also a wardrobe where I can store all my necklaces and stuff <3<3<3 
Seriously, I can't wait for it
☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆

1 Kommentar: