Dienstag, 7. Januar 2014

Moon & Stars Night JSK

Some weeks ago I posted my "Moon & Stars Day" onepiece.
The last days I finally finished my night-version of this dress.

It's completely made out of chiffon and completely lined.

*drumroll* 
 ♬♫♪◖(●。●)◗♪♫♬




 It's dark-blue with golden lace & the collar can be removed.
(I am so in love with this awesome lace...)

I will start my new project soon. I made a knit-fabric in my academy and want to do some clothes out of it. I am curious how it will work.
(*´꒳`*)


Thanks a lot for reading!
( ・ω・)ノ

Kommentare:

  1. Das Kleid schaut so genial aus *^* Besonders der Kragen ist mal echt was anderes :3 *alle daumen hoch*

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Vielen lieben Dank!
      Es freut mich dass es so gut ankommt *_* <3

      Löschen