Sonntag, 5. Januar 2014

OOTD and my new standing mirror


Okay, I have to admit it's not the OOTD from today.
It's from thursday, but at least I tried it! ( ゚▽゚)/

We wanted to go out for a shopping trip in bremen, but our laziness stopped us...
 (;*△*;)

something black again~
I like this pendant very much!

But on thursday my standing mirror arrived at my place!
I will post my own pictures later :3

Finally I can see my whole jewelry collection! I stored them in boxes... 
(and I am like a squirrel, I didn't know that I have THAT much stuff for Lolita...) 
 (✖╭╮✖)

My rings (which I collected over 8 years) & Momos rings
There are a lot of places for earrings, rings & bracelets.
(But not enough for necklaces. Maybe I'll add some hangers inside... (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧)

And I can also take daily snapshots in the mirror! 
 Yey!
 ☆*・゜゚・*\(^O^)/*・゜゚・*☆

Thanks a lot for reading <3

1 Kommentar: