Sonntag, 19. Januar 2014

Sewing Post January

Hello my dears!

I haven't posted some of the things I made yet. 
This time, they are not Lolita related, I hope that's okay ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ

I was a bit inspired from minori and made my own knit fabric in the fashion academy and I made a shirt & armwarmers out of it.  
I have still some of the fabric left, maybe I can do some other things out of it (´ヮ`)


The knit collar is very huge & long. It can be also worn as a hood!

I also made some fluffly bloomers, but I think I'll wear them as regular pants  (❀◦‿◦)


I love fringes <3

AND I also used a bit time, to make a warm sweater with knit details for Momo!
It was his birthday present, so it's not really from january... 

The structure of the knitdetails is so interesting ´・ᴗ・`

It's great to use the amazing knitting-machines in the academy, so I am hoping of using them again soon! 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen