Samstag, 1. März 2014

100 Happy Days Challenge

Hello everyone!
I am sorry for my inactivity at the moment 
(but for two weeks, I'll try to post as often as possible! Yay for vacation!)

Did you also read something about the 100 Happy Days Challenge?

I started the challenge one month ago and wanted to show you some of my highlights :)

I made a pattern for a jacket! It fit's and looks nice. I will show you the finished jacket later! 
(*´・v・)


This month I also won lockshop tights! They are so adorable and soft!
 (★^O^★)



I also had the chance to to some new snapshots with Momo!
It's so great to make photos with friends & beloved ones <3


And I made a musical note knit at the fashion academy!
Don't you think it would look nice as a shirt? 
 (❁´▽`❁)*✲゚*

I think it's a cute idea, since it makes everyday a little bit better.
Even the bad ones, when someone acted very very ugly and you could not explain it to yourself why. 
(btw. I hope you step on a lego!) (-、-)


You can find my everyday-posting on instagram

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen