Dienstag, 4. März 2014

Sewing Post February

Hello everyone!
I hope you had a good start this week?

This time, I am a little bit late with my monthly sewing post.
I know, I wanted to sew at least one piece per week, but somehow, I was not able to do it in february 
(´;Д;`)

But I made two things
(I can't show my other two prototypes which I tried, since they are made out of uuugly fabric)
 (。・・。)

A warm wool cardigan
(but it seems, like winter will never appear here. I think, I am totally okay with that...)



lace detail

 And I used a lot of time in doing this jacket.


ruffles <3
It was the first time for me, doing a complete jacket pattern on my own and I am very happy how it turned out!
(oh, did I mention, that it was something for my fashion academy? Luckily I was allowed to do it at home. I was just toooo curious how it will look like finished!)
(◍•ᴗ•◍)❤


I think now it's time to do some lolita-dresses and skirts again!
My closet is crying for something new
(-‿◦☀)

Kommentare:

  1. Beide Stücke sind echt toll <3
    Wo kaufst du eigentlich deine Spitze? Internet oder doch in einem Geschäft?
    Deine selbstdesignte Jacke ist der Oberhammer :D

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Vielen lieben Dank! :)
      Meine Spitze kauf ich überall, wo ich schöne finde.
      Hoffentlich find ich schöne auf dem Stoffmarkt *_* ~

      Löschen
  2. Die Jacke ist echt genial. Die würde ich gerne mal angezogen sehen. Ich nähe zwar momentan ein Kindersakko aus Cord, aber an einen eigenen Schnitt hab ich mich noch nicht getraut. Bewunderung von mir! :))

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Ich liebe deine Sachen und würde gerne in deinen Kleiderschrank einziehen :D

    AntwortenLöschen