Montag, 31. März 2014

Sewing Post March Part 2

Here is my second sewing post!
I was hoping, to be able to sew a new dress today, but a flu is killing me. (╯︵╰,)
Nevermind.. I will defeat it! (•̀ᴗ•́)و ̑̑

So let's start with my clothes 


It's a long JSK and I really like the combination of pink and green!
(and I need a long petticoat...)


Fluffy star hoodie! 
It matches perfectly with my old unicorn skirt! 
。(⌒∇⌒。)





A new black jacket! My old black jacket doesn't look good anymore, so I made this one.
I used the same pattern like for the red jacket and the same lining
 。◕‿◕。


A new cardigan (extra long sleeves!) with a new flower skirt.
I wanted to combine them with mori clothes.
The knit fabric is handmade too! I am so proud of it
 (❀◦‿◦)


But I also made two things for Momo!
A fake-leather shirt and this one:


A newspaper shirt with a little bit VK inspiration! 
I will change the buttons tomorrow for bigger & black ones.
( ̄ー ̄)
It was a really long journey to sew this shirt! Momo has such a rare bodytype, that I had a lot of problems doing his pattern. But finally the problem is solved and I know what to do in future!
 (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤

So that's it for today.
Thank you so much for reading and have a nice week!
 
 

Kommentare:

  1. Die Jacke ist mal wieder sehr schön ganz zu schweigen vom JSK und übrigens schön zugeschnitten! Mit Den Blumen auf der Brust und dem Muster dazwischen. Das passt wirklich wunderbar.

    AntwortenLöschen