Sonntag, 13. April 2014

Londontrip Part I

Hello everyone!

Today I wanted to share something with you.
We visited London & the Enchanted Event! 

It was a great time in London & I will visit it again with more time!
 

So amazing! All the details and everythiiing <3

It was very nice in London. It's great to see, how polite & kind everyone was. 
Also I really had falled for the buildings and all the tiny details everywhere!

Unfortunately, I had trouble with breathing in london, which may be caused by a smog?
But I tried my best to visit the town and to have a good time!

So pretty!

Oxford Street at night

But the big event was waiting for us on saturday 
(I tried my best to be healthier & be able to breath easier for that day!)

Enchanted!!

Gibson Hall

Waiting... look at all the amazing headdresses!
 
A little bit more will follow soon!
(But my sewing machine is calling my name)
(¬‿¬)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen