Dienstag, 29. Juli 2014

Toughts and a very casual outfit

This outfit is a little bit older, but I can't spam my blog only with sewing postings! (*゚ー゚)ゞ

I remember the time, when I wore my lolita dresses 24/7 and I also took photos of each outfit!
But somehow I began to become shy, when cameras are around.
I am not sure when it started, but I have to do something against it!

Do you know situations like this? 
It's fun to dress up and spending time with other nice people, but I am feeling a bit uncomfortable with pictures. ε=ε=(っ*´□`)っ

Months (?) ago I bought a dress from Nostique! 
The shipping was faster than expected and I received lovely sweets from japan! 
Thank you my dear!



Onepiece: Pina Sweet Collection
Necklace: Li-Paro
Tights: Li-Paro (I need to show them to you too!)
Shoes: Deichmann

Yep, I totally missed to wear a bow or something cute for my hair. 
Next time I'll try a more prettier coord <3

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen