Donnerstag, 7. August 2014

Animagic 2014

Wow!
This year I had my first stall for Li-Paro at the Animagic in Bonn.
It was an amazing experience for me. -(๑☆‿ ☆#)ᕗ
Everyone was nice and friendly and it was so great to be a part of the awesome Dunkelsuess Tent, which was filled with a lot of amazing Lorina Liddell dresses and goods!
(*≧▽≦)


I will use a cut for the first time
♡´・ᴗ・`♡



Since I hadn't enough time to order our own print fabrics, I made some bloomers, necklaces, chokers and long chiffon underskirts. 
It was also possible to buy some of my one-of-a-kind dresses and to take a look at the newest prints for Li-Paro! 
We are planning to produce some of our print items for the next events!

I am so glad about every visitor & customer! It's so great to receive your feedback (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤
A huuuuuge Thank you, to everyone!


Lorina Liddell dresses -  I love the clothes hangers xD
Dunkelsuess stall (with Tokimeki Gabriel, Merry Me and more!)

On saturday was a fashionshow from Dunkelsuess & Lorina Liddell.
I was also able to show my "Romantic Forest" JSK.
(●´∀`●) (soooo happy about that!)
But seriously, I was nervous & excited! I was scared that I'll trip or something like this... ヽ(゚Д゚)ノ 

Thanks a lot  Laura Kossing

I also bought some items from Tokimeki Gabriel. Some months (or years? I am not sure at all...) ago I saw some pieces on tumblr and always wanted some of them! 
Finally I have two jewerly-pieces and I think, I'll buy more of them! (๑°꒵°๑)・*♡



This is my haul from the last weekend.
(Jup, I decided to keep one of my mint bloomers.)


I'll take pictures and upload the items that are still for sale in the next days!
But I am not sure if  I should use storenvy or etsy? What do you think?


All in all, the weather was very nice, but so warm! It was a funny weekend and I would do it again!
It's great to meet all the lovely lolitas and visitors of the animagic! 

This was my Outfit from Sunday.


With my beloved apple JSK!

Outfit:
JSK, Blouse, Necklace: Li-Paro
Tights: Funnylegs
Shoes: Bodyline

That's it for today!
Thank you so much again for reading and have a lovely time!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen