Freitag, 15. August 2014

Mori inspired and striped panda

Hello everyone!

As promised, I wanted to show you my outfits from Düsseldorf!
After the Animagic, we used our free time and explored Düsseldorf. 
I have to admit, that I really like it there!

Day 1


This outfit is a little bit mori-inspired. 
Knitcardigan, Cutsew and the skirt are handmade   
(I am so proud of the knit cardigan, even the knitfabric is handmade!)
(*´・v・)

During that day we went out to go shopping and eat something nice! The evening before was horrible, because we had to sleep in a noisy room. We woke up too early in the morning, because someone outside made noises, like he had to bear heavy pain, or he's going to die... 
(;☉_☉)
Fortunately the hotel gave us an other (huge and bright) room, so we had a bit time to dress up and to relax. (You can see a bit of it in the background, hehe)



Day 2


An outfit with my panda babydoll!
I wanted to combine it with a striped headeating bow, but it looked so strange... (maybe later)

The second day was very short, because we had to head back to hamburg!
Hopefully I can visit Düsseldorf again in future. 
I need to visit some restaurants there! 

(。・ω・。)ノ♡
Thanks a lot for reading and have a nice time!

Kommentare:

  1. I love your Mori Girl Outfit so much. Good job on the cardigan! <3

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Sorry for my late reply!
      Thank you so much ^__^ <3

      Löschen
  2. Oh my God, I love these outfits! <3

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. I am so sorry for my late reply!
      Thank you so much my dear! :)

      Löschen