Donnerstag, 14. August 2014

Small shooting

Hello everyone!

The last days were a bit difficult for me, I didn't feel well, but it seems like I am on a good way!
I think I'll just need some days more to recover, but then I'll work hard again, to make my dreams come true (ノ´ヮ´)ノ*:・゚✧

We tried the photostudio, for our outfits, at our basement!
(I know I promised some outfitphotos, I'll do that later! At the moment I am too excited about the "studio" in our basement )


More pictures under "read more" :D





Finally I have the right spot to make ootd photos!
I dress up nearly every day, but I am too derpy for mirrorselfies (*´ェ`*)
(Every time I try to make a photo of my outfit, I am looking like a blurry, overtired ghost.)
  
 I guess, I'll have a lot of fun with that... doing ootds again, dressing up, taking better photos of my works...


Thank you so much for reading and have a lovely day!
☆*・゜゚・*\(^O^)/*・゜゚・*☆

Kommentare:

  1. Antworten
    1. Vielen lieben Dank!
      Es ist eines meiner ältesten Kleider und da dachte ich, es wird mal wieder Zeit es zu tragen :3

      Löschen
  2. Zucker <3
    Nein du bist so süß ;^;
    Hoffentlich seh icb dich bald *hüpf* x3

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Awww, vielen Dank!
      Muss gucken wie ich es am Samstag hinbekomme ;_;
      Aber ansonsten bin ich beim Harajuku Fashionwalk dabei!

      Löschen