Donnerstag, 25. September 2014

London Teapartyclub Revelry

Since my health decided to take a break (and after hours of sleep) I'll take some time to write my blogposting!

Last weekend we visited London for the great event, hosted from the teapartyclub, which celebrated their 7th year Anniversary! 
It was the first time for me, showing and selling my items from Li-Paro outside from germany, so I was pretty nervous.

Thanks for everyone who visited our stall!

 
Quick picture, before the event starts
I was not able to take a look at everything, since I was a seller, but fortunately Momo (which is the illustrator and the second opinion for Li-Paro) decided to help - Thank you! ヽ(;▽;)ノ


Here are some of the photos I took during the Event (as always, not a lot of photos and I haven't made photos of all the stalls - everyone sold awesome items! - I'll take photos the next time!) :


 
Grimoire <3
I am dreaming of this dress, but it wont fit at my chest... so sad ;_;

Dani, modeling for metamorphose
Adorable outfit! Somehow I really love the print!
Lovely Metamorphose models

The venue was breathtaking, thank you so much to the teapartyclub, which put so much work in this awesome event! 
It was great to see so many lolitas chatting, having fun, being happy to meet each other again, asking other lolitas for shopping advices and all the other awesome things. 
I was really happy to be able to sell some of my items here, thank you so much again, for everyone who said hello. 。^‿^。

This was my outfit 



 Outfit:

Headdress: Handmade
Blouse: Li-Paro
Necklace: Li-Paro
JSK: Li-Paro
Tights/Shoes: Primark
Shoeclips: Handmade (I lost one of them in London.. ( ; ; ) )

The first time wearing my "Halloween Dinner" JSK. The print was the first collaboration from Momo and me, he made the illustration and I made the coloration. 

All in all I am very sad, that I didn't took part at the teaparty and afterparty on sunday, but I will the next time! O(≧∇≦)O

Lolita Events are awesome and I used the time in London with taking my time to frill me up and wearing my dresses. 
I need more lolita events and meetups in Hamburg. My lolita-heart is drying ( p′︵‵。)...


Thanks a lot for reading and have a great week / weekend!
 
(*´∀`*)
 

Kommentare:

  1. Ich wäre echt gern dabei gewesen ;-;
    Dein Outfit ist echt toll, besonders das Headpiece hat es mir angetan <3

    http://lolitagoesbad.blogspot.co.at/2014/10/liebster-blog-award.html

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Dann sei das nächste mal dabei! :)
      Vielen Dank, das Headpiece ist eines meiner Lieblinge. Freut mich, dass es dir gefällt!

      Danke für das nominieren, hoffentlich finde ich bald Zeit alle Blogposts aufzuarbeiten x_x

      Löschen