Montag, 13. Oktober 2014

London Shopping Haul

Ohhh, totally missed to share my haul from my weekend in London
( ´ ▽ ` )ノ




Boots: Irregular Choice, shirt & earmuffs from Camden Market, lovely Revelry goodies and the tights are from Grimoire & Syrup
o((*^▽^*))o


 AND - I finally found a nice fitting & cute bikini at Debenhams, won the cute kiki&lala items at the raffle and bougth a huge teacup with the cheshire cat <3
I bought the fluffy rainbow tulle skirt at the bring & buy from revelry! I was so in love with the skirt (Roxie Sweetheart was wearing the same! So preeetty&adorable!) and after some time, I really needed it <3


 Unfortunately the Disneystore was not selling the Tsum Tsums, but I am still hoping for them
 ( ; ^ ; )

This time I had a "Don't buy anything, you don't need" rule.
I saved up a bit of money to buy the lovely grimoire dress, but unfortunately it didn't fit..
So, I remembered that I need short black boots and other things.
೭੧(❛〜❛✿)੭೨
 *cough*
(am I the only one, who is doing things like that? (•ิ_•ิ)? )



Have a lovely evening & thank you so much for reading <3

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen