Sonntag, 30. November 2014

Sewing Post November

Hello hello!

The last time I made some new clothes <3
It's getting colder here and it's time for new dresses.
Hopefully I'll find some time to make coats and warm clothes in december. 
♫꒰・‿・๑꒱

Here are my works from the last month:
Two new dress prototypes and a shirt for rumour & whisper.

JSK with ballerinas

JSK with ribbons


Fabric close-up   Look at the small velvet ribbons <3

This necklace matched the colour perfectly! 。◕‿◕。

Shirt for Rumour & Whisper


Net fabric close-up

I also made a second shirt, but I was too lazy to take a picture of it.
(•ิ_•ิ)
 

Thanks a lot for reading and taking a look at my sewing works <3
Have a lovely evening 
(⌒▽⌒)☆

Kommentare:

  1. Very cute, I like the dress with the tiny bows on ^.^

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. They are sooo pretty! Especially the dresses!
    x Hazumi / hazumichan.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen