Donnerstag, 18. Dezember 2014

One day left

Wow, it looks like my freaking busy months are coming to an end.
It feels so great to have holidays & time for Li-Paro in the next time.
Only one day left and I'll have some free time in my hometown and free time for new projects!
(Tomorrow I'll have to drape a shirt with a built in bow at the waist - I am curious if it will work)
(•̀ᴗ•́)و ̑̑

So what happened?

I had to sew a salopette and decided to make one out of light-denim fabric with stars.
Here is my technical drawing, I'll take pictures of it, when my teacher gives it back
(.=^・ェ・^=)




During the last weeks I realized, that I need to decorate my nails again.
It's so much fun.
(*≧▽≦)


Musical Notes and Instruments <3
Sparkling houndstooth pattern
Lace
 Well, that wasn't everything, but I'll continue in the next posting! Have a lovely evening <3  (*≧▽≦)  









Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen