Mittwoch, 21. Januar 2015

Tartan Outfit

Hello everyone!

The last days were quite busy, but I am very happy about it. 
I received the confirmation of my favorite models for La vie en Rose and I am so glad about this. 
During the next days I'll spend time with sewing and designing new clothes <3 
( ´ ▽ ` )ノ

Today I want to share my oldschool-lolita inspired outfit.

I always loved the combinations of kneesocks / overkneesocks and platform shoes and I wanted to wear my old JSK (which I made in 2008?) again.


scalloped hem <3


Outfit:

JSK: Handmade
Hairbow: Baby, the stars shine bright
Necklace Rose: Li-Paro
Necklace Birdcage: H&M
Shoes: Bodyline
everything else: Offbrand

I hope you like it <3

o((*^▽^*))o

Kommentare:

  1. Cute outfit! I love how well the beret works with the old-school look.

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Thank you <3
      Berets are one of my favorites ^_^

      Löschen